What is a Life Cycle Lawyer?
A Life Cycle Lawyer does not focus on just one area of practice rather they guide you through every stage of life, from preparing an estate plan to finding long-term care. This means you only have to call one lawyer to assist you with all legal challenges.
We offer a variety of legal services to fit your needs and current stage of life. Our attorneys have years of experience and can assist you with starting a business, closing on a house, protecting your investments, finding quality long term care, and more.
If you are unsure what kind of help you need, simple reach out and give us a call.
- We'll schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation and needs.
- Take necessary next steps to make sure we have all the information we need to start preparing documents.
- Together we will review drafts of all documents and make changes as required.
- If necessary, We will act as a liaison with the other lawyers or relevant parties on your behalf to finalize documents.
- Provide you with support identifying the important terms and conditions of all documents before execution.
- Ensure that the process is wrapped up smoothly and provide official copies of all documents.